Re: Vertical spacing titles and highest staff in LilyPond version 2.18.2

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing titles and highest staff in LilyPond version 2.18.2.
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:39:31 +0100

Hi Miroslaw,

may I ask you to use the reply function of your mail interface to answer mails? Similar to how you organize your Lilypond input in several folders, I file my mails in several places; if you do not use the reply function, no In-Reply-To header is inserted in your mails. So no mail reader on earth can detect the thread or topic, and thus I cannot easily access our previous conversation.

That being said, it is nice to actually receive a confirmation that our answers made it to you. I acknowledge Joram's words that communication rules are different here and there. But I'm pretty sure that it is universal etiquette to reply to people that try to help, and to use the word "thanks" at times. Even if it is not, please get used to the fact that we expect it on this mailing list. Even if there are reasons for such misunderstandings, they do hardly ease the consequences: you *appear* to be highly demanding, stubborn, and somewhat ignorant (in some of the different meanings of this word).

I am not willing to invest more time unless this changes, and the same holds for some others on this list.