Re: Which Linux distro for Lilypond

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Which Linux distro for Lilypond
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 19:22:15 +1100

Hi T,

On 31 December 2016 at 17:19, H. S. Teoh <address@hidden> wrote:

More pertinently to the OP, though, Lilypond seems to run quite well on
pretty much all the major distributions, so the choice on which one to
use really isn't dependent on whether or not one can use Lilypond on it,
but rather on the OP's personal preferences on other factors offered by
each distribution.

​Which is exactly what I was saying, with the exception of some doubts about OpenSUSE Leap 42.1 which did not work very well for me, but your mileage may vary, as they say in the States.

Andrew