Polymark: draw marks horizontally

From: caagr98
Subject: Polymark: draw marks horizontally
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 21:28:20 +0200

I'm using Polymark (LSR 976) to be able to print song names (in medleys), codas, etc. at the same time as rehearsal marks. However, using a `\polyMark Center` (or empty) at the same time as a `\polyMark Left` draws the Left diagonally above the Center (assuming the Left is defined last). I'd like to draw them horizontally instead. Basically what `\override Score.RehearsalMark.extra-spacing-width` does, but for the same column. Is this possible?

To clarify with crappy ascii art, Polymark draws:

 "Song Title"
[A]

I want:

[A] "Song Title"

Obviously, if there isn't a rehearsal mark in the same column, the Left should be directly above the barline.