Re: Problem with repeat

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Problem with repeat
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 20:06:29 +0200

My advice: go over your file (I only looked at it superficially) and pepper it with bar checks and - in this case probably more importantly - bar *number* checks. Then you should find your misplaced repeat block ...

Here's the manual:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/bars.en.html#bar-and-bar-number-checks

Best,
Robert