Re: Setting paper for bookpart

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Setting paper for bookpart
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 17:29:23 +0200

> #(ly:output-def-set-variable! (ly:book-paper bkII) 'ragged-right #f)

This works fine, but only if the bookpart already has \paper

In the following example, I start with an empty bookpart and fill it
with a header and a score.
And I want to do the same with the paper.

But how?
The last command returns (not surprisingly):

error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
#
 (ly:output-def-set-variable! (ly:book-paper bkIII) 'ragged-right #f)
Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Output_def): #f

myHeader = \header { title = "TITLE III" }
myScore = \score { { cis'1 } }
myPaper = \paper { ragged-right = ##f }
bkIII = \bookpart {}

#(ly:book-set-header! bkIII myHeader)
#(ly:book-add-score! bkIII myScore)
#(ly:output-def-set-variable! (ly:book-paper bkIII) 'ragged-right #f)

\bkIII

Thanks,
  Harm