Re: Text listing output in .txt file

From: Daniel Sanmartín Nieto
Subject: Re: Text listing output in .txt file
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 14:38:33 -0700 (MST)

Thanks all,

I'll try to answer all of you.

*dak:*
The only difference is to have the "record of changes" on the engraving file
itself, because I think that this is much more practical to my purposes that
the classical method of anotating the changes on a separate file.

*Kieren and Jan-Peter:*
I read some posts about the advantages of the edition-engraver and scholarly
packages on the Scores of Beauty blog one year ago or so, so I knew them...
Very unfortunately, when I tried to install them a few weeks ago, Urs Liska
and I found that there are some problems with the installation of the
openlilylib on Windows 10 (in fact, I arrived to this mailing list for this
issue), so I couldn't implement it. Now I'm only trying to find a very
simple alternative for this function of tracking.

*Thomas:*
Thank you very much for the code. I'll make some tests with it tomorrow.
It's quite hard for me to understand it, but I think that it's exactly what
I'm looking for.
I don't know if it only happens to me, but after 3 years using LilyPond and
having done lots of plain chant and mensural music transcriptions,
historical tablatures, lead sheets, orchestral parts and quite weird things,
when I see more of 10 lines of Scheme code I only want to turn around and
run fast. LilyPond is a really a complex tool...

Best regards,
Daniel