Re: Vertical spacing again

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing again
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:48:01 +0200

Please always give a *compilable* minimal example. I had to add the following code to be able to test possible solutions:

global = {}
soprannoten = { c' }
altnoten = { c' }
tenornoten = { c' }
bassnoten = { c' }
strophefI = \lyricmode { a }
strophefII = \lyricmode { a }
strophefIII = \lyricmode { a }
strophefIV = \lyricmode { a }
strophetI = \lyricmode { a }
strophetII = \lyricmode { a }
strophetIII = \lyricmode { a }
strophetIV = \lyricmode { a }

Am 08.08.2017 um 08:27 schrieb Werner Arnhold:
For reasons of better readabilty I want a vertical space between the
verse for women and those for men without changing the other spacing. Is
there a simple way to do that? I supposed that the vertical spacing
commands affect all lines.

These commands affect all lines only if you place them in the \layout block. But everything you can put in the \layout block to change all contexts of a type at one time, you can instead put in a \with block to only change a single context:

\new Lyrics = "strfIV" \with {
\override VerticalAxisGroup.nonstaff-nonstaff-spacing.minimum-distance = 5