Frescobaldi/Git - important question

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Frescobaldi/Git - important question
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:49:48 +0200

Hi all,

Wen Xin, one of this year's GSoC students, has created an issue tracker
item (https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/996) with an
important question about how partial staging should be implemented,
opening up our previous discussion to the "public".

As opening a tracker item on Github will not be noticed by many I wrote
this post to ask anyone who is interested in the Frescobaldi Git
integration to have a look and engage in discussion.

Please do not reply to *this* post as I will not monitor it, and I also
think Wen Xin might not take notice.

Best
Urs