Re: Fretboard diagram for custom tuned lute

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Fretboard diagram for custom tuned lute
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:53:33 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scaramoucherz" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 3:32 PM

Sorry I should have been more specific.

You may have been correct about an improper quote sign before, so I decided to start again. I'm running Lilypond v2.18.2. I copied the example from the
manual accessed directly through Lilypond - it was a web manual.

This is the code that I used:

\version "2.18.2"

\header {
title = "Test"
}

lilypond

This is not in the manuals for that example. The inclusion of the line with "lilypond" on it is an error. When I delete that, the version you sent compiles fine with my system on 2.18.2.

--
Phil Holmes