Re: install lilypond info doc on linux

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: install lilypond info doc on linux
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 12:11:33 -0400

Greetings Orm,

To populate your dir file, you need to add entries into that file
manually, likely as root. Mine looks like this:

LilyPond
* LilyPond Changes: (lilypond-changes). New features in 2.19.46 since 2.18
* LilyPond Contributor's Guide: (lilypond-contributor).
* LilyPond Essay: (lilypond-essay).
* LilyPond Extending: (lilypond-extending).
* LilyPond Internals Reference: (lilypond-internals).
* LilyPond Learning Manual: (lilypond-learning).
* LilyPond Music Glossary: (music-glossary).
* LilyPond Notation Reference: (lilypond-notation).
* LilyPond Snippets: (lilypond-snippets).
* LilyPond Usage: (lilypond-usage).
* LilyPond Web: (lilypond-web).

This follows a specific format that is outlined in the info manual on
texinfo, I believe.

Hwaen Ch'uqi