Only one laissezVibrer tie in a chord - possibly?

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Only one laissezVibrer tie in a chord - possibly?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 22:52:33 +0200

Hi list,

I have a chord with \laissezVibrer attached and I want only one of ties:

%% snip - snip - snip
\version "2.19.65"
{ <c' g'>\laissezVibrer }
%% snip - snip - snip

I want e.g. only the tie from c' (and/or only from g') but not both.

I'm kind of sure this should be possible in lilypond (as more or less
everything is possible ;) but I'm lacking the magic incantation.

I'd be happy if someone could help me out.

Thank you,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden