Re: Any other Thunderbird users have messages never post? (WAS: Hide slu

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Any other Thunderbird users have messages never post? (WAS: Hide slur?)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:10:23 +0200

Karlin High wrote:

Curiouser and curiouser. The part that bugs me the worst is when I do
a Reply-All and the message never appears on the list, but then the
other recipients of my message ALSO do a Reply-All, and have their
replies to my message get posted to list, making it seem that my
message delivered everywhere but to the list. Most recent example
here, in David Nalesnik's automatic partwriter thread:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-09/msg00471.html

That makes it hard not to blame something on the GNU Lists end of things.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-10/msg00129.html

The end of this thread shows a Reply-All from me reaching the recipient
but not the list.

The list archive knows enough about it to say "Message not available".

Cheers,
Robin