Re: Including tweaks in a variable

From: Michael Stickles
Subject: Re: Including tweaks in a variable
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:51:23 -0500

Jan-Peter,

Thanks. That was the correct idea. It was driving me crazy at first because it still wouldn't work, until I dug through the documentation a bit more and found that 2.18 and 2.19 have slightly different syntax for the function arguments:

2.19
===
smNote = #(define-music-function
  (m)(ly:music?)
  #{
    \tweak font-size #-2
#m
  #}
)

2.18
===
smNote = #(define-music-function
  (parser location m)(ly:music?)
  #{
    \tweak font-size #-2
#m
  #}
)

After adding "parser location" to the start of the arguments section, it works perfectly. Thanks again!