frescobaldi png output

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: frescobaldi png output
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:55:12 +0100

Hello,

Using  lilypond-book-preamble.ly like in the following example

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly
\version "2.19.81"
  c' d' a2

I have been to make Frescobaldi output a score that just fit the size of what is written (and not an entire a4 paper).

I know Frescobaldi has a nice feature to select with the mouse part of the score and save it to a png file (or copy it to the clipboard). But I wonder if it can automatically generate a pgn of the score.

Thank you, g.