Re: Upline articulation

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Upline articulation
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 23:36:26 +0200

> Hi Malte and Thomas,
>
> This is all really great and appreciated.
>
> But where are these functions located, or, dare I ask, documented?
>
> Andrew

Hi Andrew,

The Extending Manual 2.5 "Markup functions" is not that bad in
explaining what happens.

The `what-ever-name-markup' procedures themselves are not documented
or listed otherwise.
You may read most of them (but not all) compiling:

#(pretty-print
  (sort
    (map
      car
      (filter
        (lambda (x) (markup-command-signature (cdr x)))
        (ly:module->alist (resolve-module '(lily)))))
    symbol<?))

The form `make-what-ever-name-markup' is also available. You may guess
it from the Extending-Manual-section, although it is not explained
explecitely.

HTH,
  Harm