Re: \rounded-box vs. \box in text markup

From: Emilio Millan
Subject: Re: \rounded-box vs. \box in text markup
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 21:32:31 -0400

Thanks, Ben, for that recommendation. It definitely could work. Plus
it got me to stumble on a couple of other possible options. It looks
like in my example, either of the following would also work:

\override Score.SpacingSpanner.shortest-duration-space = #4.5

\override TextScript.outside-staff-priority = ##f

They would have to be used with some care in a more complex context,
but better to have the tools than not.

Thanks again!
Emilio