Re: Merging half-note chord into a quarter-note chord

From: ptoye
Subject: Re: Merging half-note chord into a quarter-note chord
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 07:09:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Knute,

Ah well, another variant! I'm not a Chopin scholar but the different
editions can be a nightmare. It's interesting that yours and mine both claim
to be "first". Good luck in sorting them out.

But my comment to Andrew still holds - use the pedal to hold onto the low C
for the first crotchet, and then change it to play the E and lose the C.

Peter

Knute Snortum wrote