Re: Defining custom symbols

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Defining custom symbols
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:11:50 +1000

Hi Robert,

Using a font is not how this is done in lilypond. It's a matter of defining new symbols that can be used by the engraver modules for the notes, like articulations and so on. This is fairly advanced to build from scratch, but you can just use the results of the work I pointed to as a type of library, without having to know all the low level details.

Looking for a font with Irish symbols is not the way to go.

Andrew