Ottava mark: edge dashed line

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Ottava mark: edge dashed line
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:17:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I cannot figure why I cannot change the ottava mark as I'd like.

I am interested in using a dashed line, but also for the right edge, as
shown in this exemple:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets-big-page.html#text-ottava-text
<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets-big-page.html#text-ottava-text>

I don't understand why mine always appear filled!?

\version "2.19.80"

\relative c' {

  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.style = #'dashed-line
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.dash-fraction = #0.2
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.dash-period = #0.65
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.thickness = #1.5
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.edge-height = #'(0 . 1.5)

  \ottava #1
  \set Staff.ottavation = #"8"
  c'''1 a f

}

Also, how is it possible to align the top of the number with the line?

Thanks!