Re: lyLuaTeX, still troubles

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: lyLuaTeX, still troubles
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:37:02 +0200

Am 18.04.2018 um 18:20 schrieb Urs Liska:

Am 18. April 2018 18:10:13 MESZ schrieb Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
Hi folks

I'm still having a problem with lyluatex...
I've installed native TeX Live 2017 on Fedora 27. I've compiled
successfully a few examples, including the test files and the manual in

lyluatex repository.

Any idea of why testing.tex compiles fine while broken.tex fails?
Does using the nofragment option make a difference?

When you write \begin{lilypond}[] (note the square brackets) your second example compiles.

This recalls two separate issues we were struggling with (both of which I haven't understood or touched):
  • a need to add an empty optional argument.
    This has reportedly been fixed, but it seems not for every case.
  • Having some LaTeX keywords in the LilyPond code, IIRC \repeat was among them.

I have the impression these two "work" together here.

It would be good if you'd create an issue  on the tracker with the examples.

Best
Urs