Re: Moving just text, leaving articulations in place?

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Re: Moving just text, leaving articulations in place?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 00:32:25 +0100

Is it possible to create a local context around just the text to move
them up individually and 'fake it'? I only need these secondary
annotations in this example so it woulden't be a problem overall.

I don't want to resort to hand editing the image if I can at all avoid
it. For instance if screen DPI increases and I need to re render the
images. They are automatically converted by my CMS, so I'd only need
to change the dpi and purge the cache. Anything changed manually would
need to be re done manually and would probably be forgotten about. I
am not using SVG due to a font sizing inconsistency I've noted before
and can't be bothered to look into.