Documentation patch for slurs and beams

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Documentation patch for slurs and beams
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 23:11:31 +0000

I’ve created a documentation patch for slurs and beams, based on our earlier conversation.

I’d welcome any feedback you have for me.

Thanks,

Carl

From: Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 5:05 PM
To: Ticket 5316 <address@hidden>
Subject: [testlilyissues:issues] #5316 Clarify notation for slurs and beams

[issues:#5316] Clarify notation for slurs and beams

Created: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:05 PM UTC by Carl Sorensen
Last Updated: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:05 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Clarify notation for slurs and beams

Note that the opening code for slurs and beams comes after
the first note of the slur or beam.

Also, add a section about notes containing pitches, durations,
and post-events.

http://codereview.appspot.com/343060043

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5316/