Re: Another Figured Bass problem

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Another Figured Bass problem
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:54:02 +0200

Hi David,
Thanks for your reaction.

You write "So blanking entries is done by entering _ instead of a number."
I'm not sure I fully understand this.
I have tried to get a number, for instance #3 on the second row by entering < _
3+ >,  but that didn't change anything; the #3 stayed on the top line.

I used the method just given by Malte Meyn.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone