tuplet bracket spanner?

From: Reilly Farrell
Subject: tuplet bracket spanner?
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 09:24:57 -0700

Hi All,

I'm editing a short score with tuplets and I could use a spacing solution that would keep all tuplet brackets at a fixed minimum distance above the staff.  (Feedback I've received so far is that the tuplet indications look messy when printed inside the staff rather than above it.)  My question is whether it would be possible to enforce a rule that would keep these brackets above the staff.

Thank you for any suggestions!