Re: Altdefault breves in chords

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: Altdefault breves in chords
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 09:55:28 +1000

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for your reply, and the detailed explanation! I can’t say I understand
the problem very well, but I get that it’s difficult to solve... Too bad
because for me it makes the alt default breves unusable without an easy
workaround. Fortunately the other breve options work out fine.

Best,
Edward
---
Dr. Edward Neeman