Re: Fwd: Compile crashing... help!

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Fwd: Compile crashing... help!
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 22:54:36 +0200

> I have no idea what it would entail to also provide 64bit Windows
> binaries.

Last time I looked (about 1.5 years ago) the problem was a missing
mingw-w64 package that exists for mingw (the 32bit version) for which I
think it is not actually required for the lilypond build, only for GUB
in general.

I'm not very knowledgeable w/r to GUB. So here is a question for those
with better knowledge:
Is it possible to reduce the required packages for GUB for particular
software (as in lilypond)?

If that's the case I'd expect it to be fairly straight forward to
replace the mingw stuff by mingw-w64 since the later is (or was)
supposed to be a dropin replacement for the former.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden