Re: FW: shaped notes

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: FW: shaped notes
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 23:44:30 +1000

Hi Brad (or is it Marshall?)

Lilypond is enormously customisable with techniques that vary from simple to advanced Scheme programming. You can make noteheads whatever shape you desire.

Send an image of what you want to the list and people may be able to help you. The current request is vague.

As to using lilypond as a 'base', it would be good if you explain that also, then again help can be offered. What sort of music do you want to engrave?

Andrew