Slurs and Ties break-overshoot

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Slurs and Ties break-overshoot
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 07:58:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

Here's an exemple of the music I'm currently writting:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Slurs.png>

As you can see at a line break, I have configured the beams to keep a
certain distance to the barline when breaking, using the command
"Beam.break-overshoot"

I noticed Ties and Slurs doesn't have the same behavior for this: Ties have
a little gap, but slur strictly align with the barline.

My question is: how is it possible to configure the Slurs and Ties for a
specific break-overshoot like I did with beams? I'd prefer not use a shape
command evry time!

Here is the final outup I'd like to get (set in Siblius):
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Slurs2.png>

Thanks for your advice!