Custom bar numbering format

From: Kyle Baldwin
Subject: Custom bar numbering format
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 12:04:40 -0700

I'm trying to get Lilypond to replicate the way that I number scores personally.

When I number my own scores, the bars that get numbers are

1) The first bar of every staff/system
2) Every 10 bars Regardless of location

I can do these two things independently, but am having problems getting them to work together.  The biggest problem I have is that Score.barNumberVisibility doesn't seem to record its own position in the system.  Does anyone have an idea of how I could accomplish this?

Thanks!