Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Mats Behre
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 16:21:32 +0200

On 2018-07-07 18:54, Federico Bruni wrote:

Il giorno sab 7 lug 2018 alle 18:49, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> ha
scritto:
Hi all,

 I would be interested to know how other users make corrections to the scores
they have typeset. […] Switching to Skim or another PDF viewer is a logical
suggestion.

Skim works great for me.

Kieren, I can't believe you use the text edito bundled in the LilyPond app! :-)
Which text editor are you using?
How did you set Skim to open the editor you want?

I found this:
https://superuser.com/questions/548119/how-do-i-configure-custom-url-handlers-on-os-x
 and downloaded SwiftDefaultApps. It works on High Sierra, don't know about El
Capitan, but if not it seems that RCDefaultApp should do the trick for you.

/mb