Re: Custom drumStyleTable and improvisationOn/Off

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Custom drumStyleTable and improvisationOn/Off
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 00:51:56 +0200

Simon, David and Thorsten,

Thanks for your replies!
I just finished my score with the workaround, but of course Thorsten's would have been the easier way. However, if I understand this correctly, this will only work if one doesn't customise the notehead itself, right? So, maybe this could be included in the documentation - I'll try to do that the next days and send it to ... well, I'll find that out, too.

Thanks again everyone!
Good Night,
Robert