Hacker Warning

From: Michael Hendry
Subject: Hacker Warning
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:40:17 +0100

I’ve recently received a message from a hacker who told me he knew my password
(and quoted it correctly), demanding money in bitcoin for not forwarding
details of my recent visit to a porn website to all my contacts.

I had been using nabble to access the list - I've never accessed a porn website.

Firefox had warned me that the rabble site wasn’t secure when I logged in.

I’ve deleted my nabble account, hence a couple of my messages to the group have
been deleted.

Michael