Extending Emmentaler's accidentals

From: GregoryREvans
Subject: Extending Emmentaler's accidentals
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:46:04 -0700 (MST)

Hello, I recently altered the accidentals in the Emmentaler font and renamed
it in order to be able to access both the original glyphs and my new
alterations. I am able to use the glyphs, but the format of the files got
jumbled up with the editor I used and it causes the noteheads to be in an
incorrect position and causes the dynamics and time signatures to be drawn
incorrectly as well (no I didn't use metafont which is probably why this is
a problem). Does someone know a somewhat simple way to fix this without
getting my hands dirty with metafont?
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5672/unnamed.png>