Re: center figured bass vertically

From: mari+lilypond
Subject: Re: center figured bass vertically
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 16:22:03 +0200

Hi Phil,

On 14.08.2018 15:44, Phil Holmes wrote:
> It would have been easier if you'd mentioned the violin originally!

Sorry, that's a problem with trying to create a "minimal example". In
fact I omitted other details which now seems to come relevant: I use
\dynamicUp (because it's not only cello but also a singing voice with
lyrics) and in the very first example (\context Staff =) dynamic was
drawn above figured bass and now below. How can I swap both in the
example below?

\version "2.19.82"

violin = \relative c'' {
  e4 f4 g4 a4
}

cello = \relative c' {
  \dynamicUp
  g2. \p g4
}

figuredBass = \figuremode {
  <3>4 <4>2 <3>4
}

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff
    {
      \clef treble \violin
    }
    \new Staff = "cello"
    {
      \clef bass \cello
    }
    \new FiguredBass \with { alignAboveContext = "cello" } \figuredBass

}

Many thanks for your help
Markus