Vertical alignent in dynamics staff

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Vertical alignent in dynamics staff
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:42:03 +0100

I'm trying to use the dynamics staff in a piano piece and mix straight dynamics with text. But the text isn't vertically aligned with the dynamic symbols. In the example below the second indication is below the first - I'd like them at the same level. I can't find anythin in the manuals to help. Is there an easy way of doing it or do I have to do a tweak?

\version "2.19.52"

\language "english"

\score {
\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff {
   \clef "treble"
   c''2 2
  }
  \new Dynamics {
   s2\p s2-\markup {\italic "meno " \dynamic p}
  }
  \new Staff {
    \clef "bass"
    c2 2