Re: Spacing issue with magnifyStaff

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Spacing issue with magnifyStaff
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 05:06:21 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for your answer Malte.

Malte Meyn-3 wrote
> Do you mean the too wide space directly before any accidentals?

Yes exactly. In fact in the score I'm typesetting, I have several issues
with spacing between the notes even when note related with magnifystaff... I
may start another thread for this if I can't find the solution.

Malte Meyn-3 wrote
> You already reported that bug earlier and it was listed as issue 5385:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5385/
> It got the status “Ugly”, not only “Enhancement”, so it is seen as a bug.

I'm still not comfortable with the sourceforge issue tracker list. Sorry if
my message was redundant.
I'll keep my ressearch :) Maybe change myself each paramaters of the size of
a staff manually would not interfer with the spacing?