Re: Frescobaldi testing requested

From: Partitura Organum
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi testing requested
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 09:59:18 +0200

On 7-9-2018 09:48, Urs Liska wrote:

Please pull and checkout the branch dev/urs/refactor-job-test-windows. This includes two test prints on the command line to check what code is actually reached and the value(s) of some variables.
Is anything printed with that when you use Engrave (custom)?

Urs

Before I could test the new branche, somehow Ctrl-Shift-M suddenly did work. Seemingly.
I then noticed Frescobaldi produces a PDF, irrespective of what is asked. Below the output when asked for a PNG (with the refactor-job-test-windows branche).

Verwerken van 'D:/Lilypond/Sorge, Georg Andreas/Sorge, Ein Lamlein geht.ly'

Ontleden...

Vertolken van muziek...[8][16][24][32][40][48][48]

Voorbewerken van grafische objecten...

Zoeken naar het ideale aantal pagina's...

Muziek wordt passend gemaakt voor 2 of 3 pagina's...

Tekenen van systemen...

Opmaakuitvoer naar './tmp-lilypond-ZoZPRv'...

Converteren naar 'Sorge, Ein Lamlein geht.pdf'...

Verwijderen van './tmp-lilypond-ZoZPRv'...

Gelukt: compilatie is met succes voltooid

Succesvol beƫindigd in 2.2".

As this is in Dutch it is probably not very readable for most people... :-)
The meaningful line is: "Converteren naar 'Sorge, Ein Lammlein geht.pdf'.... "
I then checked my Linux installation. It produces the same result (with the most recent refactor-job branche). Frescobaldi from master does what it is expected to do: produce a PNG, both on Windows and on Linux.
Below two screenshots: the first of the dialog with the refactor-job branche; the second of the dialog with the master-branche. Both from the Linux-version. Somehow the commandline is not filled correctly. As the Linux-version is run from a virtual machine on my Windows desktop, this could still be Windows related...

Auke