Re: Exclude single notes from ChordNames?

From: sg2002
Subject: Re: Exclude single notes from ChordNames?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:31:35 +0300

I understand that I can have separate music entity for chord names. I was asking for ways to avoid doing that. The most obvious option is writing a filter function that would replace everything in the input except the proper chords with rests, I mentioned that previously. Just decided to ask, maybe there's some other way, like some clever use of some ChordName settings.