Re: Markup and Score from scheme function

From: Sebastian Käppler
Subject: Re: Markup and Score from scheme function
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:35:45 +0200

Thanks for your help, I found the add-score function to work in the way I want it to. Never stumbled across it in the documentation, though...

Jan-Peter, I want to add both the markup and the score immediately.

Another question, is it possible to determine inside the function if it is called from a score context, that means to distinguish these two cases:

A:
\score {
 \myfunction
}