Re: Define new articulation with markup or path (instead of glyph)

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Define new articulation with markup or path (instead of glyph)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 01:18:18 +0200

Hi Urs,

Am Sa., 13. Okt. 2018 um 00:00 Uhr schrieb Urs Liska <address@hidden>:

> > %% Not sure if needed, though, better be paranoid and work on a copy of
> > %% default-script-alist to avoid possible bleed-over.
> > #(define my-script-alist default-script-alist)
>
> Except that this doesn't *create* a copy but only a reference, isn't it?
> So your changes to my-script-alist also affect default-script-alist.

Well, if I add

#(pretty-print
  (lset-difference
    equal?
    my-script-alist
    default-script-alist))

at the end of my file, I get:

(("path"
  (avoid-slur . inside)
  (padding . 0.5)
  (stencil . #<procedure my-path-stil (grob)>)
  (side-relative-direction . -1))
 ("polygon"
  (avoid-slur . inside)
  (padding . 0.5)
  (stencil . #<procedure my-polygon-stil (grob)>)
  (side-relative-direction . -1)))

If default script-alist would be changed as well, then the result should be '().

Or am I thinking wrongly?

Cheers,
  Harm