Re: ScholarLY

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: ScholarLY
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 07:39:25 +0200

Am 17.10.2018 um 03:00 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
Hi all,

Is this the right code to use to turn off the colors in ScholarLy? I'm using the latest version, but I'm using the \editorialMarkup commands.

This line is having no effect. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong somewhere.

\setOption scholarly.annotate.use-colors ##f

Does it really have *no* effect? I can't reproduce that, so you should provide a MWE.
However, what you will probably want to do in addition is

\setOption stylesheets.span.use-colors ##f

because the span provides its own coloring. Concretely: the span colors the whole annotated music _expression_ while the annotation colors the *anchor* element *on top* of that.

HTH
Urs

Craig

--