Re: interlocking/overlapping HorizontalBracket

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: interlocking/overlapping HorizontalBracket
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 10:07:06 -0400

Hi Harm,

> I don't think looking at spanner-id is implemented for HorizontalBracket.

=(

> Ofcourse you could use a second Voice.
> Or use a second Voice like below, although very cumbersome.

I wonder what [minimum set of] engravers would a context need in order to just
engrave HorizontalBrackets? I could see a stack of skip-delimited
AnalysisBracket contexts (like Dynamics) doing what I need… though it may be
just as easy to do individual voices in the main Staff context.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info