Re: Omitting specific symbols from key signatures

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Omitting specific symbols from key signatures
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 07:47:35 -0700 (MST)

Adam Good-3 wrote
> Are you on the dev list? If you'd be willing to help me out some more I
> can
> send you a couple of files that are under development and we can address
> specifically the two makams that have this issue.

Yes, I'm on the dev list.
And I'll appreciate a co-operation regarding makam issues.
After all, you and Hans can provide valuable practical examples, and one
important point after finally having added my new accidental glyphs, all the
non-standard accidental combinations in key signatures music currently
suffer from several spacing problems, because currently, for obvious
reasons, the focus had been solely on standard western accidentals.

All the best,
Torsten