Does LilyPond on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)?

From: Gail Rein
Subject: Does LilyPond on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)?
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 10:16:41 -0700

I am thinking it is time to move from MacOS High Sierra to Mojave. System
information for LilyPond 2.18.2-1 says it is not a 64-bit application, which I
understand can be a problem for Mojave.

If you have experience using LilyPond 2.18.2-1 (current stable version for
MacOS) on MacOS 10.14 Mojave, I would appreciate your sharing if it was
transparent or not.

Also, I see that a new stable version of LilyPond 2.20 may be ready soon. Does
anyone know if this version will support Mojave? And when might it be released?

Regards,
Gail