Re: Horizontal shifting of chords

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Horizontal shifting of chords
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 18:39:29 +0100

Thanks Lukas,

This also works nicely. I have added this override to my list of overrides which still is, as I realize now, very incomplete.

Also I had not, up till now, realized that when looking for a solution of a problem  in "learning.pdf" or" notation.pdf", or on the LilyPond website, one has to be familiar with items such as "Score.Barline" and operations such as "break.visibility".

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone