Re: Partcombine with drums?

From: Pedro Pessoa
Subject: Re: Partcombine with drums?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 18:35:52 -0700 (MST)

Thanks, this is more close to what I want. I noticed the actual \partcombine
doesn't behaves as I want for this case (never split voices). But still it
doesn't work: when the music is different, using this method will rise
errors and don't behave as desired.
I see two ways of building a solution, reusing \partcombine source and try
to tweak it to just create SequentialMusic or build a function from scratch.
Unfortunatelly I don't have the tools to accomplish neither yet. I'll try
re-reading lily-scheme manual, but maybe there is some advice in what should
I focus on, or recommendation on a handy set of helper tools/functions?

%%%%
\version "2.19.82"

drumA = \drummode { sn8 8 8 8 }
drumB = \drummode { bd8 8 16[ 16 8] }
drumAB=\drummode {<bd sn>8 8 16 bd16 8}

% Actual
\new DrumStaff \new DrumVoice << \drumA \drumB >>

% Desired
\new DrumStaff \drumAB
%%%%%

~Pedro