Ordering of Script glyphs

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Ordering of Script glyphs
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 23:52:57 +1100

Is there any way to instruct lilypond to always place accents above a note first, and then blowing marks? They are all Scripts. I am fully aware of LSR 447 and 965 but I have thousands and I don't want to \tweak each one. LSR 255 does not seem to apply, for some reason. If I specify string number before or after upbow or downbow it makes no difference, and seems to vary in a manner that looks to me random, sometimes one way, sometimes the next. I want to achieve a consistent style: accents - bowing - string number vertically stacked.

Andrew