Re: First page number not printed in a \bookpart

From: nagymusic
Subject: Re: First page number not printed in a \bookpart
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 05:57:30 -0700 (MST)

Thanks, Aaron. Really appreciate your reply and advice. This all makes sense.

Just a quick follow up question: how to adjust the settings when page
numbers alternate between "left and right" header areas? Ideally, I'd like
to be able to automate the process, so to speak, so that regardless of odd
or even pages, the numbers are not printed on the first page of a /bookpart
block. In any case, I'll continue studying your code and see if I can arrive
at the solution.

Zvony