Re: Roman Numeral rehearsal marks?

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Roman Numeral rehearsal marks?
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 02:51:30 -0800

On 2019-03-06 2:37 am, N. Andrew Walsh wrote:
Hi List,

also on this issue (I still have Roman numerals, which works fine for me): is there a way to format the size/weight of the "\mark \default" character? Mine aren't much larger than regular text markups, and I'd like to have
some control over the presentation.

\mark produces RehearsalMark grobs.  These are usually at the \Score
level, so you can either \override where you use \mark, or you can do
it within \layout:

%%%%
\version "2.19.82"
\layout { \context { \Score
  \override RehearsalMark.font-size = #6 % Default is #2
} }
{ \mark "Lorem" b'4 4 4 4
  \once \override Score.RehearsalMark.font-size = #9
  \mark "Ipsum" b'2 2 }
%%%%

Sorry, was typing too quickly and got a curly brace in the wrong spot. Fixed inline above.

-- Aaron Hill