fret-diagram and barré with another finger on the same string

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: fret-diagram and barré with another finger on the same string
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:42:38 +0100

Hi folks

I cannot find anything in the documentation.
As far as I can see, the barré in fret-diagram commands must start and end on the same fret. It makes sense.. however, how can I represent a chord where another finger presses a different fret while the barré is active on the same string?

Easier to say with an example.
The first string should have a barré on 5th chord and also the third finger on 7th fret.
I can make the barré span until 2nd string only.

\version "2.19.82"

\markup {
\fret-diagram-terse "x;o;o;5-1-(;5-1-);7-3;" % this works but barré does not end on 1st string %\fret-diagram-terse "x;o;o;5-1-(;5-1;7-3-);" % this returns "Wrong type argument in position 1"
}

Thanks
Federico